Sunday, November 7, 2010

Updates:

I figured I should get 2 posts in today since it has been awhile. Just wanted to keep you posted on what is up in my world.
Work: I am currently working 2 jobs and have been for 4 months now. I am tired. I applaud the people who do this their whole lives as I can not continue. I will miss my coworkers but believe my sleep and mental health to be more important than the extra cash I have been making. Some nights I am getting home at 11pm and need to be up at 3:15AM to get to job number 2. Not my cup of tea!
Age: I turned 27 almost 2 weeks ago and although I do not feel older, I think I am starting to look it. I have been finding grey hairs like you find little kids at a playground...they are EVERYWHERE!!! This shouldn't be a surprise to me as my mom has had a full head of grey since she was 40. My b-day party was fun (maybe a little too much) and I am so thankful for the amazing people God has placed in my life. My Grammy flew in to town to celebrate with the family as well and it was so great to spend some time with her.
Church: Have I said how much I love my church? Substance is honestly such an amazing place for me to be right now. The teaching hits home every week and it just starts my week on the right foot. They have been challenging us to get more involved and I really want to join a small group. The time factor has been a factor for me but I am working on that one. The last 6 months I have been going by myself which has been a big growth experience for me ( the girl who never goes ANYWHERE alone) but God has placed a friend in my life who was looking to attend with someone and so I am excited about that.
Dating: It has finally happened :) I know a few of you reading my blog will be glad to know that there is a certain someone in my life: FINALLY!!! We have only been dating for a few months now but I am really excited about the process. I don't want to elaborate too much as this relationship is pretty new still but I am thankful for it in my life. That is all I have to say about that!!! If you want more details you need to call!
I don't get on here as often as I would like but I do try to stay updated on all of your posts. Hope all is well in your world!
-Abbie

2 comments:

Amanda Corin said...

Okay. Calling tomorrow. Deal.

Christina said...

Ahhh!!! Lots of fun things happening in your life! That IS exciting. :) Very happy for you Abs! You are a treasure!