Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Here it comes...

It has been almost a year since this blog began. CRAZY! I am going to be 26...CRAZIER!!! For as long as I can remember, 26 has been my favorite number. I don't know why...it just has. Maybe this year will show me why that is the case. I know that I will need to make it what I want it to be. Can't wait to see what is in store.
I leave for Boston tomorrow AM. In 10 hours to be exact. I've traveled a lot in my 26 years but never have I been "out east". I am SUPER excited. I think my co-workers were going to kill me if I didn't stop talking about it. Oh well. The timing of this trip couldn't be better as the H1N1 has hit the hospital like a ton of bricks. I have 4 co-workers out sick this week alone with suspected cases. Needless to say, I am not sad to leave that place for a few days.
I would love to stay here and make this a really wordy post (you know how I love that), but I need to get packing and doing laundry. I feel like I am cramming for finals tonight although the object I am working towards is much more fun than some dumb test that equals half my grade. I'll be back Tuesday and I am sure I will have some stories to tell!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Yea! Have a blast! Cute photo Abs. :)